Sunday, August 23, 2009

New College, New Place and New life!

So, after a strenuous orientation course in Chennai, we all got prepared to join our respective colleges that are scattered all over TamilNadu. I was in a state of despondency as I have to live out of suitcases. I have to leave my children behind in Chennai as they are in the middle of an academic year (of course, if i take them out the school in which currently they are studying, it is would be next to impossibility to secure them seat again).
On August 6th I joined Aringar Anna Govt arts college, Cheyyar in the department of Physics. Cheyyar is 100km from Chennai and still farther from Chennai's lifestyle. Have you ever heard of cultural shock? I experienced it there as I found real good mannered students there. It is a good college with better amenities and a best set of staff force. hmm, it was a pleasant cultural shock, as i witnessed well mannered students. College timings is really fantastic. We three, me, mrs.prameela and mrs.kavitha enjoy our life in the rented house in cheyyar. We have plenty of time to discuss literature as the duo is from department of English. Very much away from city's hussle and bussle.
"Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever will happen, will also happen for the good only. You need not have any regrets for the past. You need not worry for the future. The present is happening... "
As Lord Krishna said, the present is really "happening"

4 comments:

  1. Bhagavatgita's true follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanimayile (wihtout maanassa and kutti payyan} inimayi kana mudiyutha. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time alone! But I know you will definitely miss your kids.- Sudha

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting your blog after long time!!!Nice reading...Enjoy your stay over there at cheyyar. All the best.

    Uma.

    ReplyDelete